We need your help!
(Phuong Nguyen and Layne Marie Williams at the WFF Fundraising Event at Barra Rossa Ristorante in 2015.)
Even with a strong volunteer team, The Women’s Film Festival cannot exist without your generous support and sponsorship. Your financial contribution is all the more critical in today’s economic environment as nonprofit cultural organizations struggle to continue providing quality of life programming that enriches the community and helps create the social changes we would like to see in our culture. Your financial contributions and in-kind donations will help your organization:
- Demonstrate culture leadership in the community
- Expose your brand to a diverse and educated audience consisting primarily of professionals and university students
- Entertain employees and guests with an assortment of films previously unavailable to Philadelphia audiences
- Learn about hot topic issues related to diversity and feminism
- Meet female artists and leaders
- Receive a tax deduction for charitable contributions
To donate to The Women’s Film Festival, please click here.
*Fractured Atlas is the fiscal sponsor for The Women’s Film Festival and all monetary and in-kind donations are tax deductible.